Friday, July 29, 2011

i don't like standard beauty - there is no beauty without strangeness. -karl lagerfeld

I'm not sure if any of you remember but i did a post about black models in magazines, or lack thereof, here and i recently came across another editorial with a black model and i love it. i like this one more than the other i posted about. this one to me seems more about fashion and less about black models in fashion. now let me explain that before i get a ton, well not really i only have a few followers haha, about how un-pc that sounded. the first black editorial i blogged about seemed, to me, to be more about black women and less about fashion, which is fine, i guess i just wish there wasn't a need to point out the fact that there are black women in fashion because they would always be there, one day *crosses fingers and get hopes way up* anyways, here are the photos, i owe you that much for reading my rant, hope you like because i did. 






 cocoandcreme

WAIT! i have to mention those amazing miu miu peep toe sparkle boots. I want them so badly. 

No comments: