1. Don't wear skirts over jeans, its weird and ugly.
2. Peep toe boots are weird and ugly, no matter how trendy they are. It completely defeats the point of boots if your toes are just going to be cold. Don't wear them. Using the same logic I shouldn't like 3/4 sleeves on blazers or cardigans but I do so you can totally wear those.
3. Listen to Taylor Swift's speak album. It's the shit and speaks to me even though I'm not 16.
4. Listen to Kanye's Dark and Beautiful. He comes with the same fire and intensity as he did on The College Drop Out.
5. Be in love with Jay Baruchel. He's amazing.
6 Don't be afraid to say no; too many people get caught up in trying to be nice that they forget to be themselves and stand up for what they want and don't want. Don't be one of those people.
7. Don't wear high heels rain boots. They're ugly.
8. If it doesn't fit and they don't have anymore in your size, it was ugly anyway.
9. Never wear khaki pants with a beige top, you'll look nude and that's his weird. Besides, I'm not the biggest fan of plain flesh colored tops or khaki for that matter but if you must, wear the khaki pants but not the top.
10. Do wear bright tights. There adorable and brighten up any ensemble. Do not however wear bright tights that match your bright dress that's just weird and ugly.
it's been a while since i've done a post, i got REALLY sick and then things got SUPER hectic at work so i didn;t have any time but i am back and in full effect!! stay tuned for more cocktails and fashion.
thanks to everyone who reads! if we ever meet, remind me that i owe you a cocktail ;)
i absolutely adore everything about this photo. not only are the shoes great but even though i can't see the rest of their bodies, or even their faces, i imagine them to be in love with each other. i love that a photo of two people's shoes can show love.
she's wearing a suno dress from their 2011 spring rtw line with charlotte olympia shoes. the dress was originally shown with a shirt but i think she looks amazing! hey, if i had her body i would rock this without a shirt too.